If you wish to request an interview to ALMA, please send the following documents by e-mail or FAX. If you want to visit the ALMA site in Chile for news coverage or other TV/radio/magazine programs, you may send a request to the Joint ALMA Observatory.
[Documents to be submitted]
- Contents of Interview (target, place and date)
- Interview plan (purpose and outline)
- Past programs or articles based on a similar plan (if any)
NAOJ ALMA Project (Education & Public Outreach)
- Address: 2-21-1, Osawa, Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan 181-8588
- Phone: +81-422-34-3843 Fax: +81-422-34-3764
- E-mail: alma-info_atmark_nao.ac.jp (replace _atmark_ with @)
The NAOJ ALMA Project will let you know the interview availability as soon as possible.
If you have a question for us, please use this form to submit a message.