An international team of astronomers detected phosphine (PH3) in the atmosphere of Venus. They studied the o…
If you wish to request an interview to ALMA, please send the following documents by e-mail or FAX. If you want to visit the ALMA site in Chile for news coverage or other TV/radio/magazine programs, you may send a request to the Joint ALMA Observatory.
[Documents to be submitted]
- Contents of Interview (target, place and date)
- Interview plan (purpose and outline)
- Past programs or articles based on a similar plan (if any)
NAOJ ALMA Project (Education & Public Outreach)
- Address: 2-21-1, Osawa, Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan 181-8588
- Phone: +81-422-34-3843 Fax: +81-422-34-3764
- E-mail: alma-info_atmark_nao.ac.jp (replace _atmark_ with @)
The NAOJ ALMA Project will let you know the interview availability as soon as possible.
If you have a question for us, please use this form to submit a message.