Unless otherwise specifically noted, texts, images, movies provided on this site (alma-telescope.jp) (hereinafter referred to as “Copyrighted Contents”) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0) where NAOJ allows reproduction, redistribution, alteration and commercial use of Copyrighted Contents by a third party with no NAOJ’s approval on the following conditions:
- For the use of images and movies, credit must be clearly presented in the secondary product. In case of images and movies with no credit provided on this site, they should be credited to NAOJ.
- Texts should be credited to NAOJ unless otherwise specified.
- It is not allowed to use Copyrighted Contents for purposes which are contrary to public order and morality.
- It is not allowed to give impression that the secondary product is recommended or endorsed by NAOJ.
- It is not allowed to use Copyrighted Contents in a manner to give a false impression of, or to diminish reputation and credibility of NAOJ, its related projects, and other specific organizations or individuals.
- It is not allowed to use images and movies where a person is identifiable without NAOJ’s approval.
- Logos of NAOJ, ALMA, and other related organizations.
- Texts, images, and movies copyrighted by a third party other than NAOJ. For this type of contents, copyright information is provided in the caption and denoted as “All Rights Reserved”.
Any use of Copyrighted Contents on ALMA should not be interpreted as endorsement or recommendation given by NAOJ or other related organizations to a user of Copyrighted Contents or a user’s product.
For recording and archiving purposes, NAOJ welcomes a copy of the secondary product using Copyrighted Contents.
- Send to:
- National Astronomical Observatory of Japan (NAOJ) Education & Public Outreach Officer at NAOJ Chile Observatory
- Address: 2-21-1 Osawa, Mitaka, Tokyo, 181-8588 JAPAN
For inquiries about the use of images and movies on this site, please contact us with Contact Form.